Crosland Heath Alliance Rescheduled
NEW DATE Thursday 22nd February

Apologies once again, but for the fourth time this season we are having to cancel/re-reschedule one of our events due to the current weather conditions.  iAfter consulting with the club and their head Greenkeeper, we have been advised that IF the course was to be open on Tuesday, it would very likely be with 18 temporary greens and possibly other restrictions.

So, we have taken the decision to CANCEL Tuesday now and reschedule for THURSDAY 22 nd February.

The existing tee sheet will be transferred across to the new date, but if players cannot make that date can you please complete a  contact form (NOT a booking form) found here ( ) advising of the players , tee time and details of your withdrawal or any changes you wish to make..